Do you have experience in 4 colour print production? Are you confident to pick up systems and hit the ground running? We have an exciting opportunity for a Temp Production Manager to manage the entire production process, working across a range of fiction, picture book and novelty titles for a leading trade book publisher in London! To start on the 21st October until the end of the year.
- Responsible for managing the entire production process from negotiating printing costs, producing accurate costings to placing purchase orders and ensuring stock is delivered on time
- Keep a tight control on budgets, schedules and quality
- Running production meetings and working to schedules
- Work closely with other in house teams and external partners
Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a production controller role
- Experience in managing 4 colour print book production
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of publishing databases such as Biblio
- Strong negotiator with excellent communication, organisation and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and a motivated self-starter
- Familiarity with desktop publishing (InDesign, Quark and Adobe) is a plus
- A love of children’s books and enjoy working with editors and designers to produce beautiful books
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.