A respected professional publisher in the oil and shipping industry based in central London is looking for a Temporary Publications Editor. You will be able to make specialist information clear and project manage the publication process. This is an opportunity to work across page layout of newsletters to copy editing technical content for 3 months starting in early March 2019.
- Proofreading and copy editing publications
- Create and maintain publication schedules
- Manage images according to company guidelines
- Typeset papers for publication
- Compiling and publishing the monthly newsletter
- Provide cover as main point of contact for the department
- Perform day-to-day administrative and editorial assistance
Experience / skills required:
- Copyediting/proofreading experience
- Ideally experience of multi-authored content
- Knowledge of InDesign or Quark
- Use of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Organised and a good problem solver
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.