Calling all temps with superb admin skills and an interest in e-learning! We have a lovely temporary assignment for the months of July-September for an E-learning Administrator to provide some support to the friendly team of an amazing charity publisher who publish amazing educational resources to champion best practice and new research around women's health.
In this role, you will be providing ad hoc admin help to the team, supporting the upload of online content, reviewing user feedback and act as main point of contact for learners.
- Respond to enquiries from the E-learning helpdesk
- Assist with uploading of new content onto the learning platform
- Checking copyright permissions for content used in online courses
- Help with minute taking and agenda for editorial boards and other meetings
- Review user feedback and escalate concerns to the team
- Provide assistance t with other admin duties to support editorial, operations and digital processes as required
This could be the perfect Summer temp job to get some hands-on publishing experience!We are looking for great organizational and admin skills, strong communication and a real teamplayer attitude.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.