We are working with a lovely Oxford publisher of Ancient History books who have an urgent opening in their team for a Customer Service and Sales Support Administrator. This is a temporary position requiring an immediate start, but it offers the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team if you excel in the role and demonstrate a strong fit with the company culture and values!
What you will be doing:
- Communicate with customers primarily via email and occasional phone calls
- Process customer orders with precision and efficiency
- Investigate and resolve customer questions or complaints.
- Manage and work with large amounts of data through the Onyx platform
- Update and maintain the company database
- Make minor edits and format changes on marketing collateral as needed
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience working with data and databases
- Great customer service skills
- A willingness to perform repetitive tasks with enthusiasm
- An interest in sales operations and administrative work
While remote work is possible, they strongly prefer candidates who are local to Oxford and could come into the office 1 day a week.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.