Do you have a keen eye for detail as well as excellent communication and time management skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to learn and develop in a recruitment environment?
Atwood Tate is looking for a highly organised administrator to support our temps business. You will liaise and assist our clients and candidates as well as providing accurate administrative support within the team. This is a permanent role and offers the opportunity to use your excellent administrative and customer service skills in a busy environment. You will be based in our central London office, near Bond Street.
- Provide effective administrative support to the team
- Provide customer care to clients and temps
- Keep candidate and client records up to date on the recruitment database
- Respond to online candidate registrations, inviting relevant candidates to meet with the consultant
- Responsible for administration of weekly payroll
- Reformat CVs and write candidate summaries as required
- Obtain references for the temp team’s temporary workforce
- Send out weekly marketing emails to generate new business
- Contribute to social media and blog posts, as requested
Experience / skills required:
- Proven administrative skills gained in a fast paced sales environment
- Experience supporting a small team
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service experience
- A proactive approach and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- An interest in recruitment is essential
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 0203 574 4425
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.