This is an exciting opportunity in the EMEA Library sales team and requires a dynamic, forward thinking candidate with great communication skills. The role of the Library sales team is to create awareness of the electronic products to libraries around the world and increasingly bridge the gap between library and departments for products that require faculty buy in. To work closely with the field marketing partners who help to reach sales goals and bridge the gap between other internal stakeholders. Attending events, campus calling and meeting new key contacts, particularly for the business suite of products. Engage with academic calling to support the sale of library products. Hit targets for all Learning products. Liaise with the UK Head of Sales regarding qualified leads and closing final sale
- An excellent communicator at all levels with great presentation and negotiation skills?
- A team player who is highly motivated
- Ability to be adaptable to a fast changing market
- A general understanding of the Library market and publishing would be advantageous not essential
- Knowledge of consultative, needs based selling.
- Excel and an understanding of Salesforce.com or an equivalent CRM system
Benefits/Bonus (20% OTE and Car