The Novelry is the novel writing school with exceptional courses, a warm community and an expert coaching and editorial team. Writers rave about the “life-changing” experience of writing their novels with us. We’re seeking someone who can help us share what makes us so very special on the inside with the outside world and bring a larger audience to The Novelry and thenovelry.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and confident Marketing Executive to join our friendly team.
You will be highly organised with an appetite for numbers and data-driven insights. We’re a small company and we’re looking for someone both passionate about books and fiction novels and highly ambitious. We’ll expect you to be flexible and willing to play your part in the team.
You will have experience across the marketing channels of: digital, social, email, PR and events, and knowledge of SEO, PPC and digital and social advertising.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing analytics and regularly reviewing data across all channels and reporting on performance
- Events planning to include managing our external and internal annual calendar for guest sessions workshops, team and writer get-togethers.
- Preparing marketing emails and newsletters
- Planning and scheduling social media posts
- Managing the weekly blog, including commissioning, formatting and optimising the content of text and images including proofreading content
Ideally you will be familiar with Hubspot, using spreadsheets and SEO tools. We will value your ideas and the candidate we choose will have a point of view on our brand, our offering and our global future.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 2nd October. We will be reviewing applications daily and reserve the right to close the process earlier if the right candidate is found. Please note that this is primarily a remote working role, although you may be required at our London office (in Victoria) a few times each month. We are offering a salary of £35–40,000 p.a. depending on experience.