A fantastic Children's Publisher in Suffolk is looking for a UK Sales Director to help grow their budget. In this pivotal role, you will be leading a small team to build market share with key accounts and seek out new opportunities with new customers. This role will suit someone with strong leadership skills and a proven track record of sales growth in children's publishing in the UK. This role can be based anywhere in the UK but with weekly travel to their office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team to grow the budget for UK and Export sales (Aus only).
- Build market share with key customers whilst protecting discount and margin
- Identify new sales opportunities and refine our value proposition to new accounts
- Feed in future buying trends to help shape product development
- Develop special sales and own brand opportunities
What you’ll have:
- Established sales experience in UK children's publishing
- Experience of managing supermarket and mass market accounts in the UK
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- A strong industry network, excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- A strategic thinker who is happy to roll up their sleeves to make things happen
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.