Are you looking for your first step into publishing? Do you have some administrative experience? A London based independent Trade book publisher is looking for a UK & Export Sales Executive to join their Sales team, you will ensure smooth running of all UK and EMEA accounts.
- Ensure accurate data are listed on the sales and marketing materials as well as sales channels
- Work with Sales Manager to submit eBooks and metadata to the supplier
- Process orders and manage post-sales order queries
- Liaise with sales reps and share up-to-date publication information regularly
- Analyse title performance by generating sales reports
Experience / skills required:
- Some experience with Nielsen Bookscan will be advantageous
- Solid IT skills with knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive approach
- Passion for publishing and interest in the operation side of the industry
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.