Children’s Independent book publisher based in Suffolk has an opening for a UK Sales Manager. You will be responsible for developing and increasing UK sales in the supermarkets and Key trade accounts. You will be selling direct to clients and will identify opportunities for product creation and generating new revenue streams. This role can offer flexible working with some work from home and travel throughout the territory.
- Develop and grow revenue in the UK, specifically in supermarkets and Key Trade accounts and increase average margins
- Personal responsibility for a panel of key accounts
- Develop new accounts and maintain existing strong relationships
- Identify opportunities for product creation
- Expand customer own brand/exclusives business
Experience / skills required:
- A strong track record in children’s book sales in the UK publishing industry
- Experience in working with either UK supermarkets or key trade accounts in the UK
- Excellent market knowledge
- Able to play a lead role in developing sales strategy
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the territory and attend bookfairs
- A flexible approach to working hours
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 0203 574 4423
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.