A leading independent trade publisher is looking for an experienced UK trade book sales professional to join their small and creative team. The sales Manager will look after supermarkets, wholesalers and high street retailers in the UK, as well as managing a team of commissioned sales representatives. This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to work very closely with the publishing team and develop sales strategies in order to grow their business.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage key account relationships and seek out business
- Develop sales strategy working with the sales team to help grow sales budget
- Feedback market trends and directions to the publishing team
What you'll have:
- Proven experience working in trade book publishing, ideally managing Waterstones and/or UK supermarkets
- Excellent understanding of key accounts with established contacts in UK publishing market
- Strong sales presentation, negotiation and account management skills
- A commercial mind with the ability to forecast sales and analyse data to develop sales strategy
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.