Would you like to work for a leading and innovative children’s publisher? We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager to manage the key accounts in the UK sales market for this highly successful publisher of children’s books.
Based in London, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for sales across designated accounts in order to increase sales and build brand and product awareness. This role will not involve managing a team, but will involve managing a range of key accounts throughout the UK.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing sales plans across assigned accounts
- Build and manage strong relationships in order to influence sales and further opportunities
- Build the brand and product awareness
- Effectively deal with client queries
- Monthly and annual reporting on Key Account figures
- Oversee strategy of marketing to the independent bookstore area
- Work with Global Operations Director to deliver the sales strategy and set the yearly budget
This is a pivotal role in the sales team where it is essential to maintain strong relationships with customers and internal departments.
The successful person will have proven sales experience within trade publishing. You will have solid presentation and negotiation skills, with a professional approach to work. You will be a driven individual with the ability to work independently; self-motivated with a high level of customer service/account management and initiative.
This role carries an attractive salary with great company benefits.
For further information please send your CV with a short cover letter, outlining your interest and salary expectations.