Our client, an international exam board based in London is looking for a User Content Manager to join their Digital English team. This opportunity provides you with opportunities to create and deliver a professional suite of digital support materials and content.
- Create a range of engaging teaching, learning, test preparation and product information materials
- Define the products surround proposition and delivery plan
- Conduct market research and seek feedback from colleagues, candidates, teachers, parents and other stakeholders
- Work closely with Business Analysts and technical solution designers to ensure the highest quality of the product
- Work within agreed budgets to ensure cost-efficient creation of product surround materials
Experience / skills required:
- Extensive experience of producing innovative digital teaching and learning content and materials for a diversity of audiences
- Knowledge of digital learning and assessment market
- Excellent understanding of the requirements of learners, teachers, examiners, parents and other relevant stakeholders in relation to assessment products
- Proven record of working to timelines and within budget
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, including the commissioning of third-party work
Applicant ASAP please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.