Salary: Competitive dependent on experience plus benefits
Virtusales is the market leader for publishing software used by book publishers and content providers globally. Our Biblio3, BiblioLIVE and BiblioDAM publishing systems run the processes for many prominent publishers including Penguin Random House, Hachette UK, Macmillan Publishers, Bloomsbury, Oxford University Press, Harvard University Press, Bonnier, Capstone, Walker Books & Candlewick Press, and a large number of quality independents at home and abroad.
Having secured some exciting new projects worldwide, we are growing again and looking for a Royalties specialist with experience implementing and/or using our Biblio suite of software.
The successful individual will join our projects team, working in collaboration with our colleagues, partners and customers in London, North America, Australia, Germany and Scandinavia.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Involvement in pre-sales activities including RFPs, proposals and demos
- Analysing requirements and writing specifications
- Contributing to implementations including configuration and training
- Implementing new modules for existing customers
- Relationship management for existing high-profile customers
- Managing project budgets and driving implementation schedules
The role will suit someone:
- With a good understanding of publishing workflows, with specific knowledge in royalties management and processes
- With experience using or implementing Biblio3/BiblioLIVE contracts, rights and royalties modules
- With a sense of ownership and commitment to achieve results
- Who has a logical mindset and great problem-solving skills
- With empathy and compassion for the customer’s point of view
The role is currently home based in the UK, with home/office working arrangements to be reviewed once COVID-19 restrictions are eased.
As a global employer, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. Virtusales rewards productivity with good pay, excellent conditions and an informal working atmosphere; Virtusales' emphasis is on modern management techniques, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to get the very best from our team.
Strictly no agencies, please.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org