A leading educational publisher is looking for a talented and creative designer to join their Visual Design team in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to produce creative innovative designs for a wide range of products and services across a broad range of design projects.
- Deliver high quality visual design for products and services in print and digital
- Work closely with project teams to ensure design work contributes to positive user experience
- Create mock-ups and create design templates to support visual design work
- Create and commission digital assets, e.g. illustrations, graphics, animations, interface elements
- Source and manage suppliers, provide costs and monitor budgets and schedules for all design components
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent visual design skills and creative flair
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Design with experience in a publishing design role
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- An interest and knowledge in new design and technology trends and a sound grasp of user centric design principles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Lucy Slater
Tel: 020 7034 7821
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.