Are you familiar with online learning systems? Do you have experience of the education sector? We have a rare opportunity for a driven VLE Product Manager to join a rapidly growing start-up delivering professional learning platforms. If you are a self-motivated individual and keen to take ownership of the role, this might be the perfect job for you. Please note that this role is home-based, with weekly visits to the offices in London or/and Birmingham (when allowed). This is a permanent role that could start as a part-time position (3 days a week) for the first 6 months and then become full-time; or there is a possibility to start as a full-time role immediately depending on the skillset of the successful candidate.
- Manage client learning platforms and provide ongoing technical support
- Manage course and platform content, ensuring it is up-to-date
- Analyse, interpret and report on student learning data
- Identify and generate new opportunities to expand network internationally
- Assist in sales design, planning and execution with internal and external stakeholders
Experience / skills required:
- Experience with online learning systems, databases, spreadsheets and analytical reports
- Knowledge of the education sector or professional training
- Experience of managing and growing client base
- Ability to work autonomously in a start-up environment
- IT literate and familiar with VLE’s and system databases
- Hands-on and self-motivated approach to work, able to take initiative
- Flexible, happy to take on varied tasks and take ownership of the role
Applications ASAP, please.
This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate. For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.