Assistant to General Manager (Based in London, Fluent in Chinese and English)
Full Company name：Post Wave Publishing UK Ltd, London
Address: 25-37 Parker Street, London WC2B 5PA
Salary description: GENEROUS SALARY AND BENEFITS
1. Assist the local General Manager in organizing daily management affairs of the company and cross-regional coordination. Collect timely updates from various departments, coordinate local department work, grasp the main activities of the company, and provide suggestions for decision-making.
2. Assist the CEO in handling external public relations with important customers such as publishers and distributors. Follow up on the implementation of various meetings by the headquarters and local offices.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, with at least 3 years of work experience in the publishing industry.
2. Prior team management experience is preferred.
3. Proficient in both Chinese and English, with the ability to accurately express business needs and pain points.
4. Ability to handle pressure, possess teamwork spirit, strong communication, organizational analysis, judgment, and macro control abilities. Excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle public affairs.
5. Proficient in mainstream document software such as Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, Mindmap, with a good command of written skills and expression abilities.