Our client is a highly respected professional services organisation based in the City of London. They are looking for a Web Content Assistant to join their team on a 6 month FTC responsible for updating content on their website using Sitecore CMS to see the team through a busy period.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using their CMS system (sitecore) to prepare and manage content to support business as usual
- Check the quality of all content for accuracy, grammar and punctuation
- Undertake website improvement and SEO tasks
- Ensure accuracy of all links on the website
- Maintain a record of any website bugs or errors
- Ensure all content is accurate and consistent
The successful candidate will have proven experience in working with CMSs and/or databases with experience in updating websites, or in web based content project work. The Web Content Assistant will be joining the team to support throughout a busy period and transition to a new CMS so strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are absolutely essential. The successful candidate will be process driven, with a high level of computer literacy and excellent editorial skills
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.