We have a fabulous opportunity for a Web-Marketing Coordinator to join the E-Marketing Projects team of this global publisher based in the Oxford area. The Web Marketing Coordinator will promote products and services online to customers, editors, authors and external partners. This is initially a maternity contract. The role will involve handling website content updates, therefore you will need to have experience of basic HTML coding and image manipulation skills.
Key responsibilities of this exciting role will include:
- Updating and supporting colleagues, ensuring the company’s online platform and other websites that support products and services are accurate, up to date and conform to style guidelines.
- Working with marketing colleagues to promote news, campaigns and journal content via web-links and banner adverts.
- Prepare and create images and banners for websites
- Using system tools and processes, make journal content available to customers and set up tracking to support campaigns
What you need to be successful:
- An understanding of HTML and the ability to hand-code basic HTML accurately to mark-up formatting and create links
- Ability to edit, create and optimize images for the web
- An understanding of what makes effective copy for web pages and promotional emails
- Familiarity with image software (e.g. Photoshop) and HTML editing software
For further details of this not to be missed web marketing role, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest, and salary expectations.