Do you have experience within an online marketing environment? Are you looking to enhance your digital marketing skills and experience? If you are looking for a new online marketing role, that is varied and interesting within an environment which offers great career progression, then please read on.
Working for a successful, global publisher, the Web Marketing Executive will take responsibility for trialling and rolling out new customer-focused features and functionality, and will also provide online marketing support and training to internal colleagues.
This is a highly varied and busy role and some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Presenting and training on bespoke web systems, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the products/customer channel
- Implementing marketing activity within the specialist area of Web Marketing
- Improving processes, systems and tools for colleagues to promote online content on company’s websites
- Gather market research to understand customer, competitor and market developments
- Support Marketing Managers or other expert colleagues in implementing team level projects
What you need to be successful:
- Experience within an online marketing environment and an understanding of the role of marketing and the implementation of evidence-based marketing campaigns
- An understanding of the CMS/admin tools used to manage marketing content
- Sound HTML coding skills and a good understanding of CSS
- Ability to design, prepare and optimise images for online use
- Planning and basic project management skills
Demonstrable customer and commercial awareness and the ability to translate and understand the needs of customers is essential.
For further details of this not to be missed web marketing role, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest, and salary expectations.
Closing date is 7th February 2020