A global academic publisher based in the Oxford area is recruiting a Website Development Manager to deliver a programme of marketing website design and development. You will manage and deliver projects yourself and you will also be responsible for over-seeing projects allocated to a small team of designers/developers. The position would suit an experienced mid-weight developer looking to step up to a more senior role
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will work with internal and external clients to deliver website projects from research and requirement gathering all the way through to design, development, testing and deployment.
- Liaise with technical teams to coordinate website launches and updates and to put process and infrastructure improvements in place
- Plan and deliver CMS training
- Oversee projects allocated to a small team of developers. Making sure that the team’s projects are well planned and delivered on time.
- Ensure that coding and documentation standards are consistent across the team and provide/advise on training where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in project management
- HTML5/CSS3, SASS or LESS, PHP and MySQL or similar
- A strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Responsive design
- Accessibility and web standards
- Experience with CMS and version control systems
- Website design experience
For further information on this fantastic role, please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations and availability.