Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about working within the toy industry? Are you a curious individual wanting to develop and learn in a fast paced exciting role? Do you have a proven ability to execute effective brand plans and initiatives in the Toy, Baby, Gift or comparable Industry sectors?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Brand Manager to work with one of the most prestigious collections of renowned toy brands in the UK!
Our client is the home of Classic Characters and is one of the country's leading character toy companies. It is the trusted name behind an abundance of high-profile and prestigious brand collections including Peter Rabbit , Paddington Bear and Disney Classics such as Winnie-the-Pooh (to name but a few.)
The role of Brand Manager is an extremely key and central role to the business and you will be fully responsible for the development of the company’s valuable brands.
- Working very closely and developing a great relationship with the Sales and Marketing Director and the Sales Team.
- Working with Product Development, to develop brand plans to achieve company and brand objectives
- Production and custodian of Brand marketing and activity plans and Calendar
- Own and lead the brand performance routine – by line & by customer by monitoring and following up on any initiatives and corrective action plans with the sales team and the wider business
- Brand Budgets – capturing all planned expenditure and planning for expenditure
- Attending Brand Events and Conferences, coordinate and disseminate relevant joint initiatives and information internally and externally.
- Brand owner and Licensor Liaison – working with SMD to prepare regular updates, renewals and brand pitches. Working with Brand owners to coordinate marketing campaigns
Location: 3-4 days a week in the London office, 2 days per month in the south coast office and ability to be mobile if required to visit Licensors, Customers and events.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
We provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing, toy and entertainment industry.
For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte firstname.lastname@example.org.