The leading licensed international children’s publisher is looking for a commercially-minded Key Accounts Manager to support existing customers and take business into new markets within the UK. With a key focus on sound books and Books + products, featuring many beloved children’s characters, you will enjoy rolling-your-sleeves-up to identify opportunities in a rapidly changing retail market.
Reporting to the EMEA General Manager you will work with the commercial teams globally to build print runs that are adaptable to suit different customer needs. With established partnerships with many of the UK’s leading Book and Toy retail groups you will present and develop publishing programmes.
- Identify new opportunities and grow current business
- Visit new and existing customers, presenting and identifying opportunities for custom projects
- Build and manage relationships with a wide customer base, including High Street, Supermarkets, Value, Book Clubs and online businesses
Experience and skills:
- Agile communicator able to build strong relationships
- Experience in business development or sales role
- Familiar with developing promotional plans with retailers (including POS materials)
- Strong knowledge of the book, toy and entertainment market
- Desirable to have experience with SAP and Biblio
With ownership over your own accounts this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your sales career, joining a supportive and motivated team that encourages bringing forward new ways of thinking and doing things- to get the best out of any opportunity!
Some overseas travel may be required.
For more information about this role please send your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people to discover interesting and dynamic roles in the entertainment industry. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.