Are you passionate about providing excellent sales experiences to clients? Do you have a knack for adapting your sales approach in a changing market? Are you a great listener and eager to exceed growth targets?
Our Client is a UK based, globally focussed independent children's publisher seeking a Senior Sales Executive professional to join their team. As a part of the North American sales team, your primary responsibilities will include managing and growing a list of North American accounts, building relationships, problem-solving, and delivering exceptional customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone (ideally) with existing North American market relationships, who in this role would be able to travel, learn, and advance their career. As the territory expands, so will your growth prospects.
- Develop relationships with key customers, focusing on increasing our market share while maintaining discounts and margins.
- Manage the CRM systems to support planning
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Provide insights on future buying trends to contribute to product development.
- Negotiate pricing, costs, delivery, and spec with customers.
- Analyze sales activity to develop effective strategies.
- Promote custom product offerings.
- Monitor and regularly report to the leadership team.
- Travel regularly within the North America.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
We provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing, toy and entertainment industry.
For more information about this role please send your CV to: email@example.com.