Are you a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Executive who has a track record of planning and delivering successful digital campaigns?
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager or Executive to get involved in many aspects of our clients photo book business as they prepare to expand and relaunch their online presence.
The ideal candidate will manage all aspects of our clients website and digital activity. This includes overseeing and running their SEO and PPC activity, website content creation, newsletter and database management, as well as their social media accounts and other marketing initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing their SEO strategy, using Semrush and Google Analytics. The candidate must be a strong copywriter, able to write with SEO in mind.
- Working with their PPC agency to increase new customers and brand awareness.
- Project managing the on-going development of the website, software updates and app builds, liaising with our partners and digital agency as necessary.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Managing Director and the Design and Content Executive to manage the content calendar strategy including newsletters, social media and blog posts.
- Compiling and analysing marketing reports and KPI data for Board Meetings using a variety of data sources including sales reports, Google analytics, Mailchimp statistics, App Analytics and social media activity.
- Alongside the Design and Content Executive, managing the shared inbox, replying to customer enquiries to ensure a positive consumer experience for all our users.
- Managing the Design and Content Executive.
- Working with freelancers to ensure deadlines are met and the brand is maintained at all times.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
We provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing, toy and entertainment industry.
For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte firstname.lastname@example.org.