We are working closely with a leading international publisher of licensed children’s books to recruit an experienced Sales and Marketing Director for EMEA. This is an integral leadership role responsible for some of the world’s most recognisable and prestigious book brands.
What it takes:
- A demonstrable track record of building both sales and margin growth, with a commercially minded approach
- Experience in successfully managing and motivating teams located across international borders
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the co-edition and rights markets in licensed and/or children’s publishing
- A complete understanding, beyond sales headlines, of margins, cost management and budgeting
- Being capable of creating and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Thriving in fast-paced work environments and being able to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- A strong leading voice across sales strategy, market development and marketing activities
- An agile and strong communicator both internally and with licensors
- Extensive EMEA or directly relevant experience
The right person is comfortable as a leader, with commercial experience managing a team to deliver successful business units, going beyond just a ‘sales department’.
With flexible working options, a very competitive salary and bonus structure, this role offers incredible opportunities for an ambitious and proven sales leader.
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the entertainment industry. For more information about this role please send your CV and salary expectations to Dean@wonderfulideasproject.com and Dan@wonderfulideasproject.com.