Leading Global Children’s Publisher | Always Innovating | Interactive Novelty Books & Commercial Fiction
Are you an experienced Sales Assistant, Coordinator or Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
This newly created role at a beloved children’s publisher supports both the Group Sales Director and Head of UK Sales in the management of UK and Export accounts. Working across an exciting list, from board and novelty books to YA Fiction, with accounts in mass market, Amazon (and more!) you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact.
- Grow sales across the UK and Export markets.
- Manage the relationship and sell-in cycles for your accounts.
- Provide general support to the senior members of the sales team as required, including market research, data analysis and customer meeting preparation.
- Experienced in sales and customer service
- Highly organised, meticulous and motivated
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
This is truly a unique opportunity as the role can be tailored in seniority and responsibilities for the right person, from Sales Executive to Senior Sales Executive. The team is really looking for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and is passionate about children’s publishing.
For more information please send your CV to Kaylee with salary expectations and a short introductory note to say what you are great at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the industry.