As part of a leading global children’s publisher your primary focus will be on supporting both the Group Sales Director and Head of UK Sales in the management of UK and Export accounts. You will have the opportunity to work across a wide and exciting range of books, fiction and nonfiction, literary and commercial, novelty and YA - spanning the entire catalogue!
Working across mass market retailers and Amazon you will have the opportunity to become part of a growing team with the ability to make an impact across both Home and Export markets.
- To grow sales across the UK and Export markets.
- Manage the relationship and sell-in cycles for a selection of accounts (mass market, Amazon).
- Provide general support to the senior members of the sales team as required, including market research, data analysis and customer meeting preparation.
- Day to day management of Amazon UK.
- Experience in sales
- Good analysis and customer service skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly organised, meticulous and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the industry. For more information about this role please send your CV to Kaylee, firstname.lastname@example.org.