We are excited to announce an opportunity for an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager at a leading international publisher known for its licensing and publishing portfolio. Our client has a rich history of collaborating with the world's largest and most prestigious global children’s licensing brands.
As the Sales Manager for International Markets, you will play a crucial role in expanding our clients licensing and publishing business across Europe, with a specific focus on Scandinavian and Western European markets. This position offers a unique chance to make a significant impact within the publishing industry and work closely with leading global brands.
In this role you will:
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the co-edition and rights markets in licenced and or children’s publishing.
- Bring strong sales experience across international European markets, with ideal focus on Scandinavian and Western European market (specific markets to be decided based on the individual’s experience)
- Set territory budgets and ensuring both revenue and margin goals are exceeded across all territories
- Be capable of executing sales strategies through the preparation of strategic market plans
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Location: Remote (with travel to HQ in Europe and key customer territories)
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte email@example.com.