Are you an experienced editor of illustrated books, gifts or games, looking for the chance to develop engaging products, test games, and do puzzles at work? Do you have a keen eye for fun concepts and fresh new formats, working across a wide range of subject areas for both adult and children’s markets?
We have an exciting opportunity for a senior editor to join a new gift division, to edit and oversee illustrated gifts, games, puzzles and stationery from initial concept to finished product. You will join as part of a small team developing new products across all areas of gift and IP publishing, including art, lifestyle, pop culture and brand partnerships.
- Project manage and shape the development of gift titles from acquisition to publication, managing budgets and schedules.
- Assist design and production to develop new formats, preparing design and illustration briefs.
- Manage authors and freelance contributors.
- Write punchy copy and maintain quality of editorial content.
- Support the Publisher by participating in new ideas meetings and brand partnership pitches.
- Lead research on current trends in gifts and illustrated non-fiction books.
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for innovative publishing and are keen to shape and develop non-book products, with out-of-the-box ideas that convey content in fun and unexpected ways.
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the entertainment industry. For more information about this role please send your CV to Kaylee, firstname.lastname@example.org.