A leading UK independent publisher, (well known for their quality autobiographies and biographies, innovative humour and non-fiction as well as highly commercial and award-winning children’s books) has asked us to exclusively recruit an highly motivated and experienced Senior/Key Account Manager!
In this role you will oversee and manage a wide variety of UK trade accounts from high street booksellers and supermarkets to travel and specialist accounts.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years, front-facing sales experience working on key accounts within UK trade publishing.
- Manage the sales relationship and operational aspects of our clients books titles, both frontlist and backlist, into key trade accounts
- Schedule regular Head Office meetings to present new titles
- Create bespoke promotions for both new and backlist titles
- Negotiate terms and monitor returns
- Manage and review stock with key customers
- Maintain relationships with key customers / buyers
- Report monthly on the performance of key accounts
- Feed in estimated budget figures for key accounts
- Input acquisition numbers and print forecasts
- Give detailed feedback on the reception of new titles
- Be fully aware of market trends and feed back to the business regularly on other publishers’ activities
- Attend tradeshows when required, and be the representative for our client at these events
- Maintain a budget / spend-tracker sheet for key accounts
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
We provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing, toy and entertainment industry.
For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte firstname.lastname@example.org.