Do you have experience in working with high profile authors and celebrities? Are you passionate about the entertainment industry and know how to identify, reach and engage relevant target communities? Do you have an impressive track record of bringing innovative, conversation driving marketing campaigns to life and bursting out of the box ideas?
We are delighted to be working with a global UK based publisher to recruit their new Senior Marketing Manager. Our client publish books that are at the forefront of popular culture – whether that’s a blockbuster royal biography, a superstar comedian’s hilarious coming-of-age memoir, a life-changing lifestyle guide from a Tiktok sensation or a gripping true crime story. Their books entertain, inform and excite!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for bringing creative marketing campaigns to life. You’ll be highly commercial, action-oriented, consumer-focused, and adept at using data to inform decisions and deliver results. As a social media native, you’ll be bursting with energy, enthusiasm and ideas.
- Plan and execute highly effective and creative marketing campaigns, to drive sales and revenue for all allocated books.
- Deliver unmissable end-to-end marketing strategies, leveraging advertising, OOH media, creative channels and partnerships to do so.
- Actively contribute to the strategy and growth of our direct-to-consumer marketing channels, including our true crime and health and lifestyle communities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong track record of delivering successful multi-channel, consumer and trade-focused marketing campaigns, online and offline.
- Experienced in growing and engaging audiences across social platforms including Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- Experience managing campaign budgets, reporting on KPIs and measuring ROI. • Proven ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Ability to take a creative and imaginative approach to engaging consumers, with a proven ability to execute campaigns to the highest standards.
At Wonderful, we are dedicated to promoting diversity in all its forms. We are committed to
creating an inclusive and equitable environment that promotes equal opportunities for wonderful people. We actively encourage candidates from under-represented groups to apply and warmly welcome all individuals with exceptional abilities, irrespective of their background.
We provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing, toy and entertainment industry. For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte - email@example.com.