A creative global publisher of quality, stylish and cutting-edge books is looking for a Senior Publicist to join their London Headquarters! You will be an ambitious individual looking to take their next step in their publicity career, working with a dynamic and collaborative team, across a range of awarding-winning titles and authors.
You will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of publicity plans and campaigns for allocated lead and ‘one-to-watch’ titles. With strong media relationships across the areas of print, broadcast and the digital space already, you will work collaboratively with the Senior Publicity Manager and Publicity Coordinator to strategise and develop seasonal and subject-driven campaigns throughout the year.
Author care and agent management will also be a super power of yours, by assisting with the implementation of events, author tours and press days.You will also work closely with the Publishing, Sales and Marketing teams, providing excellent opportunities for collaboration and idea generation across the business!
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Internal comms: Attend and contribute to SMP meetings to discuss, collaborate and implement campaigns and promotion for upcoming titles.
- PPC: to attend and circulate reports from PPC meetings that are relevant and will elevate the department's campaigns.
- Influencer database: update and grow existing database with key influencers across a number of sectors relevant to our publishing
- Events, including online and virtual: To accompany authors, if required, to press interviews, booking travel and accommodation, assisting with event logistics and planning, and seeking out alternative digital tools, services and platforms to promote our authors.
- Publicity inbox and department: To monitor the Publicity inbox and assist Head of Department when needed.
- Reporting: Contribute to reporting book performance both internally and to author/agents; circulate announcements and updates incl. Stop Press, and the company media update in the absence of Head of Department.
- Bookseller submission: To oversee all submissions for The Bookseller.
- Administration: prepare press releases, publicity materials and presentations, book mailouts, fulfill image requests, etc
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the entertainment industry. For more information about this role please send your CV to Charlotte - firstname.lastname@example.org