Are you highly organised with a keen eye for detail? Do you have experience of managing inventory and analysing sales data? Can you multitask, problem solve and prioritise under pressure?
A leading UK independent publisher, (well known for their innovative non-fiction and award-winning children’s books) has asked us to exclusively recruit an organised Senior Sales Operations Executive!
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced business with high volume units. You will have responsibility for the operations and inventory management in the UK Sales Department and have an intermediate understanding of Excel.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring title availability and scheduling timely reprints
- Liaising with the Sales and Production Departments on stock levels, reprint dates, new title arrivals, publication dates and assigning titles to ASR or POD
- Maintaining a good relationship with our distribution partner and communicating regarding stock movements
- Overseeing the reduction of excess stock, managing remainder accounts
- Producing monthly stock charging reports and various other weekly inventory reports
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Charlotte email@example.com for more information.
At Wonderful Recruitment we provide opportunities for candidates to discover some of the most interesting and dynamic roles in the publishing industry.